The Health and Safety of our students is always high on our priorities – during times of extreme heat and at other times where appropriate:
- Students do not have to bring blazers – Shirts/Blouses can be worn to and from school.
- Drink bottles are allowed in class and teachers will allow students to fill water bottles at the start of the lesson.
- Students may wear plain Black/White/Straw sunhats in school grounds. No caps please.
- Sunscreen will be available for students in the Gym, Reception, Tuckshop & Library.
- Students may stay inside at lunchtime.
- Staff will ensure windows opened and that blinds/curtains are drawn.
- Students may eat lunch in the hall.