The Home of the Learning Support Department at St Mary's College is in the Library.
At St Mary’s, all students with learning challenges are mainstreamed.
Assistance from the Learner Support Department may include:
- Teacher Aide support either in class or outside of class
- Liaising with Staff and providing information to help teachers support the learning needs of their students
- Advocating for Students and raising awareness of Learning Differences
- Providing Dyslexia Support
- Supporting Learning Differences inside and outside the classroom.
- Applying for NCEA Special Assessment Conditions (SAC)
- Testing for learning strengths and weaknesses
If you would like more information please contact the Learner Support team at email@example.com
To request a meeting with the Learner Support team use this form or email firstname.lastname@example.org.